1953 – KGB Unleashed is a first-person point & click game that takes place in Moscow at the end of the Stalin era. Your goal is to recover your memories and escape.
- Graphics. Great art direction, gorgeous art, backgrounds and extreme attention to details.
- Music. Good sound effects, giving you the feel of really being there.
What I disliked
- Graphics. No distinction between interactive and non-interactive objects.
- Story. You have amnesia, you recover your memories and get out, that’s it.
- Content. Short, they expect you to waste time solving ridiculous puzzles. Too much text and important information mixed with not so important things inside all that text.
- Gameplay. Unavoidable cut-scenes, that still stuck you long after the audio has finished.
Not a horrible game, but due to some weird design choices, there are better options out there. You’ll be wandering a lot in circles without a guide, since it’s linear and includes pixel hunting.
★★☆☆☆ | Disliked it